skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Farby in New York
Yes, I farbrenged in New York for the Ottawa boys and friends. We spoke about Russia, and sang many songs together. All in the cozy apartment of Shmully Stiefel. Here are some pictures.
1 comment:
ReuvenO
said...
Och!!! I am so upset I was not there. Maybe next time, hope it was a good farbrengen
4:55 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zvi and Chayale's blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(215)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(195)
►
December
(44)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
▼
May
(10)
Benny makes headlines again
Benny in a promotional video
Farby in New York
Us on Lag B'omer
Miriam cracks herself up
In Morristown
Leaving for two months
Back in town
Blessing on new fruits
Hectic Week in Stavropol
►
April
(14)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(6)
►
2006
(11)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
Blogs I find entertaining and real
A bochur in Lubavitch... funny stuff too
A new shliach in Mexico... my bro Benny!
Blog for the Shluchim in Ulyanovsk, Russia
Frum satire... a bit coarse, but humorous
Shluchim in Rostov blog
Shluchim in Voronezh, Russia blog
The agent emes blog!!
The real shliach... for inspiration
YAM Live... Still living Ottawa Yeshiva
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
Och!!! I am so upset I was not there. Maybe next time, hope it was a good farbrengen
Post a Comment