Friday, March 25, 2011

Video of Purim in Stavropol

A photo from the event.

As well, Rabbi Nesterov and community leader Kostya Solomonov went to Essentuki to meet with leaders of the mountain Jews and other officials.
On January 31st, Rebbetzin Sara Nesterov organized a womens event for Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka's yahrzeit. She has started a course on Shabbos candles.

Anyway, click on the link below to watch video of Purim in Stavropol, from a TV station.




http://ств.рф/component/content/article/37-2010-12-02-12-20-21/293-2011-03-23-08-39-40




Check it out. Everyone can be seen. Rabbi Nesterov talks about the 'Haman' inside everyone, i.e. the Yetzer Hara. You can hear the kids singing 'Ani Purim', and see some of the leaders of the Stavropol community, including Natasha Kuligina who is interviewed.

2 comments:

shmoogle said...

what a great event

mama pajama said...

I sure miss your presence in Yahoo
Answers.
I hope you and your family are doing well and I'd love to hear from you.