Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our Little Montreal Canadiens Fan



Tzipora Miriam is definitely her Tata's girl! Check out her full Canadiens fan outfit! We can't wait to take her to a Devils/ Canadiens game next Monday where she will be cheering for Montreal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zviiiiii!

Long time no speak... Cough Cough.. not that I'm.. (cough cough) blaming you.. (cough cough)

Your daughter is B-E-A-U-tiful. (That sounds like a nice polite thing to say)

I am sort of upset that you are forcing this Montreal Canadiens stgma on her so early.. when she is 12 she should be given a choice :).. im JK

anyways. thats enough harrasment for now. :)

Zvi said...

Levi, I do not force her into ANYTHING.

Really, I tried. I put a Rangers jersey in front of her, and she DROOLED on it. (ok, so I whacked her in the back of the head so drool should come out.... what's your point?)

Anyway, when the time comes, she will be given the freedom of having her own choice.

Either she can be a Canadiens fan, or she will be exiled from my house.