Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yummy video



This is Yummers, giggling.

10 comments:

Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

New Blog: "Inspired by Boruch Tauber"

http://inspiredbybt.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Zvi said...

Ummm... great!

Baruch said...

Hey there Zvi! It's great to see you're back!

The video doesn't wanna play for me ;( but keinahora she looks yummy indeed!

I tried once uploading a video to youtube as "private" and it wouldn't let me post it on my blog. I'm assuming that's what the problem is here, unless it's just my computer. I'm still trying to figure out a way how to upload a video on to my blog without the whole world being able to see it on youtube, so if you figured it out please lettameknow!

-bruce #3

Zvi said...

Fixed!!! Thanks Bruce!

the Mitzvah man! said...

Zvi and Chayale, welcome back to the world of blogging!!

Yasher koiach and please keep this thing-a-bob updated regularly.

Good Shabbos.

Anonymous said...

O wow! SHe smiles! Could you put on a video of her saying my name in case I miss her first word? Thanks!


BTW cute candians outfit- I forgot to comment! Well... does it fit?


I'm sure you can guess who I am!

Anonymous said...

ouch!

Anonymous said...

thats a wonderful video.. shes amazing.. she giggles just like you!!!

Hi from Reb Mottele Zirkind- (the bochur)

rouge, bleu, et blanc!

Anonymous said...

thats my girl....

Zvi said...

Levi, did you just say rouge,bleu et blanc?


Nice 6-5 win though.


I will post more next time I sit on the toilet.