Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stepher Harper is AWESOME



Rabbi Chaim Mendelsohn of Chabad of centrepoint shows the PM something...

Here is a terrific article about Prime Minister Stephen Harper's visit to Chabad of Mumbai.

10 comments:

Just like a guy said...

If only America had a leader like that...

Zvi said...

True true

Eli and Dabrushy said...

Tzvi, it was officially decided at the kinus that you are wasting your talent! Time to get out there and show some Jews the love! (Hope you don't mind that we were farbrenging about you behind your back, but hey, next yr I hope you're there!)

the Mitzvah man! said...

I apologize Zvi. I was among the "farbrengers behind your back"... We all agreed that one of the greatest talents on earth is not spreading Yiddishkeit. man!

I like the way Eli says things the way they are.

Anyways, I agree. Steven Harper is the greatest leader for the Jewish people. No other leader in the world is as friendly and righteous as he.
If only Israel had someone like him.

Zvi said...

But where to go? where to go?

Actually right now I'm thinking of joining the Canadian army as a chaplain. What do you guys think?

Anonymous said...

My fathers a chaplain in the canadian army....

Eli and Dabrushy said...

It's an idea, I didn't know Canada had an army though..

Benny said...

Yeah, they do.

Zvi, it's a good idea. With you and the anonymous father (we all know who that is) in the army, you have two for a Minyan already.

Malky H... said...

Election for PM are this January, I believe!

Benny said...

Zvi for president?