Dancing before we leave to Stavropol. This was at the end of our goodbye party in my parents house. Yisroel Bernath and Leibele Rodal were my fellow dancers.
Signs you know you are in Stavropol:
1 - Legless people all over begging for money - I have never in my life seen so many people without legs. I don't know what the epidemic was or if they were imported from Sodom, but it's quite odd. I once saw one being pulled in a sleigh to his work spot. Some have wheelchairs.
2 - Occassionally lampposts start playing music at random intervals. This really has happened to me twice. Regular streetlights on odd days were playing music. Must have been some faulty KGB tap.

1 comment:
maybe they sell there legs for money. Or did you ever hear of that russian doctor that stole an amarican's kidney... maybe it's the same.. they migth have had a nose blead... went to the doctor and he puts them to sleep and steals their legs... i can just imagine the kind of storage room he has. But I can not imaging the lampost thing... even in marvelous midos machine i couldn't imaging the music coming outof the mail box
Post a Comment