Monday, February 11, 2008

#3 - January 15. New Updates. Problems

Well, News Update is as follows. I am as hormonal as ever. In the morning I am flying high at the thought of having a whole week to myself in New York and spend my hours dreaming about the food I'm going to eat and the milkshakes I'm going to live on. At night, I sob, hysterically, at the INSANE idea of leaving my baby all alone without a mommy. Who's gonna keep her warm and wipe her boogers and give her a fruit or veggie with every meal!?Anyway, meanwhile, we have other problems. Bigger than my hormonal meltdowns.Russia is not a big on the legal and lawful. They haven't quite figured out how to make rules and stick to them. So they just came out with a new law. Even though we got visas for a year, unless we get a new different (expensive) visa or get permanent residency, we must leave the country in February for three months. So we are panicking.I, actually, am having my Shlichus kick-off this week with an older women- with gold teeth- get-together and we're making challah. Sunday, we have a Bar Mitzah, we're teaching the kids about Tu B'Shvat and then in the afternoon, I am having a womens group. Lots of cute, young women are coming to make fruit platters and learn!! I'm so proud of myself!! I got a professional fruit platter lady teacher to come! And a translator!!Oh and one more BIG piece of news: The Segals bought us cheese. They rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! sounds like real shilchus and like thimgs are happening!!
i finally got your right number, been trying you ll the time and you haven't been picking up!
we'll call soon
miss you tooonz

Zvi said...

Waiting eagerly for your call. Whats your number?