Monday, February 11, 2008
Some old posts of mine which went to the wrong place - #1 - the Metro Millionaires
So... Zvi has been bugging me to post so I will write about my experience I had yesterday in.. Metro!Well, I went to buy an oven so I can finally make normal food. Of course, though I can speak perfect Russian, no one can understand a word I say. So when I inquired about which oven was "Sami Luchi" (the best), they frantically sent the word out that any English pseaking employee should make their way to the aisle. Well, withing minutes there were 10 employees. One spoke English. I chose an oven, a bread machine and then proceeded to continue with my shopping. As I an walking, I notice that this guy is following me. I said "why you following me???" He said "the floor manager said I must go with you and help you with anything you need." They thought I was an American millionaire! Boy did I take advantage. He pushed my cart, ran to get me things, bagged my groceries. I even got his phone number is case I ever need anything. While I was in Metro, by the way, I found the couch of dreams. Leather, chocolate brown and is a sofa bed. We're going back to get it today!Stavropol's awesome. I come to New York in two weeks from today. I'm dreaming about the pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment