Odd, huh? we laughed when we saw this doll in the store, and took a picture (this is in December). Only in Russia would they sell a handcuffed baby in a bathtub.
Recently we've been having guests each shabbos - like 8 at a time (which is alot of fun).
Usually they bring gifts, though we try to discourage them from bringing on Shabbos.
This past week someone brought us THAT VERY DOLL!!!! Yes, Miriam now plays with the handcuffed doll. What should we name it?

3 comments:
Whatever you do, don't name the doll Bubba!! It sounds like a bad omen to name someone handcuffed like that with such a name...
That's is so funny... And so is the other D&G one from that shop.
This blog is awesome!!!
I also just got some pictures of Zvi holding the Sefer Torah in Milan by the Torah dedication... Oh well.
Besides for all that, I may have almost the entire Purim party payed for, by combining your museum check and my Ma'aser... \
I also got from the museum some sort of tax-return letter for you guys. I don't know, but you may be able to get some cash back with that. I'll look into it for you peoples.
Good belated Shabbos and please keep this rocking!
A baby with handcuffs on?!!...lol....
Zvi, it suits you to be the Rabbi in such a place...
Im smiling dirty smiles over here...;)
miss you guys,
Levi Welton
This is hilarious... maybe name it... what was that guy's name who got out of all prisons... escaped... Mussilini... maybe not... whatever, also, I thinkthe doll has beautiful eyes... hope Miriam enjoys it! Whatever you do, don't name it Malky!
Post a Comment