Internet is up again, and here is what you've all missed.
- Upshernish of Dan Berkun. It was fun and lively.
- Start of Friday night Minyan. Last week I had 9 attendants.
- Chayale's women's club. For Tu Beshvat they made fruit platters. 9 women came.
- I started weekly visiting a senior in the community. Thanks to Levi Stiefel for that suggestion, it's been going great!
- Chayale went for a week to New York for Chavi's engagement party and the kinus (international conference for shluchos). She came back inspired, and with shalach manos for all the kids in Sunday school.
- Once again peace talks have begun in the community, and I am almost literally bending myself backwards to show I am serious about peace, though on the other hand I told the president of the community that 'I have proven that I want peace. Your actions up to now show otherwise, and therefore you must prove to me that you want peace before funding from Moscow returns.' Nonetheless for the time being, I've requested a return of the funding, and will attend shabbos afternoon gathering provided it is kosher.

2 comments:
Kol Hakavod man!!! And thanks for the update!
Godd stuff going on!
So... were the 9 attendants to Chayale's women's Tu Bishva event the same 9 attendees of your Friday night minyan?
Post a Comment