Sunday, August 30, 2009

A day at Tremblant



Last week the Hershcovich family all got into our cars and drove 2 hours north to Mount Tremblant. My sister Malky captured this great photo of my sister Esty, and i had to post it.

While in Tremblant, we watched some singer perform in French, groups of jugglers, musicians and stiltwalkers, and we went mountain sliding. It was a very fun day.

3 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Looketh like a great time was had by all.

(is there a point in getting all follow-up comments to every post?)

Esty said...

Yes, there is a point, cuz I'm making a correction:

I took a group picture of everyone (as you see Malky in it-left of Mushky) and then they said "come in it"...

So I took a picture of myself in it and I'm pointing to show everyone "I'm with them"

It was a fun/funny day!

Just like a guy said...

Thank you for clarifying,
Thank you for clarifying,
Thank you for visiting your family in Tremblant,

(etc)