Thursday, August 06, 2009

I feel bad

I had an opportunity this past Sunday to do a wonderfulk thing, and I let it slip through my fingers.

Chaim Danzinger, shliach of Rostov, was in Toronto to celebrate the Upshernish of his son and invited us. We didn't organize it in time, and spent a Sunday wishing we could be there.

Then things got messy (without details), and we had no time to call them to at least wish them Mazel Tov.

Chaim, I know you read this. I'm truly sorry and wish we could have been there...

On the bright side of things, today I was accepted into Concordia College for the upcoming year. Now I have to wait and see if the government will pay for the tuition and grant me a loan...

6 comments:

Bashie said...

yay zvi! we miss you all

Malky H... said...

Good luck with school... what're you going for?

Zvi said...

Independent student... mature student (which is funny because I feel more immature than ever teeheehee)

Just like a guy said...

What is an independent student?

Zvi said...

It means that I can take whatever I want, and the credits count. But I aren't commiting to any particular course.

C&K said...

Hey Zvi,

Just got back from a wedding in Cali and read your post... We missed seeing you guys in Toronto... the upshernish was nice and small.... We're heading back in a couple weeks iy"H... lets keep in touch and we definitely have to get together sometime..

Chaim