Yossi and Suri, amazing shluchim of Ulyanovsk, Russia have just finished renovating their shul building.
For more pictures read their blog and comment. You have no idea how much support you give them by just telling them to keep it up.
Their blog is at marozov.blogspot.com

4 comments:
Reb Zvi, I finally watched Maccabees and your Antiochus performance is unbelievable.
I, of course, besides for shepping nachas, took some credit too.
Well if I knew who you were, I'd give out credit where it is due...
As for the video, it was kind of disappointing. It could have been so much better... imagine if, like those HASC videos, they filmed it in a 'you should have been there' sort of way, with lots of shots on the audience etc.
Oh, I don't take credit because it is due to me. I take it cuz I know you (but really your brother who married one of my best friends). Also, I have a picture of your toes. Do your mekuravim/balabatim/another non-pc word want to see it here?
Re the vid-yeh, I wasn't too impressed with it, either. They made it look stinkier than it was. (Not that it WAS stinky. Just stinkier than it was.) But it was cool and it made me laugh and I got inspired to yknow kill Greeks.
Thats great. And you can send a picture of Steve the Mitzvah toe around the net.
It might inspire some people to do Teshuva.
Post a Comment