Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Found!

At the end of last summer (not this past one, the one before), after Yefim (president of our community) had said all his lies to many community members, I went through all my papers and collected proof of his lies. this included;

- From our first meeting, a paper in which we both listed our 1, 3 and 5 year plans and how we'll get there together, which he claimed I had never done with him and therefore was trying to say I wanted to work alone...

- All our signed contracts up until then - important because I had the originals and his signature on all of them.

- The 3 lists of children that we had worked out deserved to receive aid after the Pesach disaster in which he was only handing out aid from Moscow to his friends (some of whom weren't even Jewish). 1 list was from Moscow with the list of names he had sent them (that included some children who weren't receiving), another was from Anya Davidova who represented the poor women who weren't getting any aid anymore, and the third was from when I sat down with him and told him to give me 30 names 'poorest to richest' of who he thinks deserves the aid. I even included his reasons on that third list...

- A community list that I had only procured from Natasha of the Sachnut after like 8 months.

- A letter from two businessmen in Stavropol who wanted me to help them find some investors in America.

- A copy of the history of Stavropol's Jews, taken from a very fancy book put out by Stavropol city and given to only a couple of hundred families.

- Some Divrei torah I had prepared for Shabbos and the like.

- My bank transfer information.

- A list of all the finances Yefim received from Moscow, and a list (in his handwriting) of what he claimed to receive from Moscow and in which he requested they send him more money (for example, he claimed that he only received 200 rubles a month for food for Shabbos, when in reality they gave him 2640 rubles). Also on the finances he received were included an entire program he was getting funding for that didn't exist, and conditions on the programs that he had never kept (such as that everything must always be kosher)...

I had also had something I loved looking at and showing people - a map of Russia and a map of Stavropol Krai.

I brought these home with me last summer and lost them. Every time I had returned I had looked for them. I had also at one point turned over my apartment in Russia looking for them.

Yesterday my mother asked me to take some of my stuff that had been sitting in her basement. I didn't even know anything was down there. Turns out she had made a small box of stuff that I had left there before i had moved to Russia, and added into it stuff i had left in their house on our visits from Russia (which we had to leave every 3 months).

you guessed it. I found my papers and my maps. I am happy now.

3 comments:

Benny said...

And I'm happy that you finally updated. Nice.

Zvi said...

Yeah, things have been slow, and I've had lots of schoolwork

Malky H... said...

I feel like you should take him to court with all this! I'm glad there was something of use in those boxes... Benny yours are waiting for you too...