I have yet to scan the article, but an interview I had a while ago finally made it into the newspaper. The headline? "when Moshiach will come..."
The article goes through our plans here, what happened in Ivanovo, and what we think of Stavropol. All in all, a nice kiddush Hashem.
Another article about Purim made it into the papers, where it told the story, and what the Jewish community has done today. One interesting note is that in their historical summary, they mentioned that the reason we eat Hamantashen is because prior to hanging Haman, the Jews cut off his ears.
And you would thinik circumcision would be enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that's pretty funny... were you interviewed on the story and it was misinterpreted or did the writer just make it up?
I think that must have been some Shliach making up some Kak... Don't they all enjoy doing that??!!
Every one of them Mr. Cherkessk ;)
Actually, it's interesting that in hebrew, the Hamantash is called "haman's ears"
'Oznei Haman'...
Could be some sort of connection.
Post a Comment