Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yaakov Zimmel

My new nephew: Yaakov Zimmel Hershcovich.

For pictures, see Benny's blog. running84.blogspot.com

I am happy.

Last night, an American called me, and I found out that 2 Americans plus one Canadian live here as well. They also teach English. And apparently a group of American Mormons work here too.

Today I met one of the Americans, and we had a nice chat. He offered to teach me Russian!

I hope to meet them all. Also, I met with the head of hockey here, and offered my help, as well as started work on organizing some roller-hockey.

I am happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out www.shturem.net for pic of Koby (Not cowboy or kowbee ko with a komatz and bee like...)
Benny did a great job preparing. All had a great time. Zvi IYH by you, give us a reason to come to stavropol. By the way can you make reservations for us at the Hilton or Hyatt Stavropol, when we come?

Thanks
BoBo

Anonymous said...

1 reason to come to Stavropol:

We are here.