Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Curveball

I can't go into details, but I just got my first offer for a very good shlichus somewhere else. The Rabbi actually called me!

I probably won't take it, but it serves as an ego boost.

Today we have another dilemma. Chava Malloy (who is basically family and stays at my parents house) is returning frmo California and we have to leave her room and find somewhere else to stay (the basement?).

We may have found an apartment, though there's another couple 'in line' for it before us.

14 comments:

the Mitzvah man! said...

All the best man! We're back in Cabo and pictures will come. I didn't meet any physical, conscience Jews... But a cool story did happen though.

Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

Zvi! Take it! I wrote you a few days ago that something good will come after the nisyonos, here it is! Take it...

Anonymous said...

Don't just throw it away!!! Think about it, write to the rebbe etc... Don't rid the "rabbi" from the "zvi"!

Zvi said...

I'm discussing it with the guy who offered it to me in further detail and then I will speak to my Mashpia iy"h

Truth be told, I'm not sooo interested in the offer, though.

the Mitzvah man! said...

TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!!

Sholom Ber Shuchat said...

Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It! Take It!

Hryvgina said...

you shuld take offer benefitting missionay jews make you happy and continue in guidance of lost souls to souls for enhancement of judaic jewdaism for long ranging memories and actualities for both womans and mens alltogether!

This is time to make decisions not time to make stams! we are togezer going to bring the holy messiah to meccca jerusalem and utah to benefit all nationals under the g-ds amen

Hryvgina said...

you shuld take offer benefitting missionay jews make you happy and continue in guidance of lost souls to souls for enhancement of judaic jewdaism for long ranging memories and actualities for both womans and mens alltogether!

This is time to make decisions not time to make stams! we are togezer going to bring the holy messiah to meccca jerusalem and utah to benefit all nationals under the g-ds amen

Hryvgina said...

I write twice so as to achiev excellence in my detiling of the henceforth initiantives

Hryvgina said...

I write twice so as to achiev excellence in my detiling of the henceforth initiantives

Hryvgina said...

I write twice so as to achiev excellence in my detiling of the henceforth initiantives

Hryvgina said...

i write threefold so as to prepare this blog for the dAYS OF liberation from th epredetor of society and from those who wish to harm thy from they and from thou amen

Hryvgina said...

i write threefold so as to prepare this blog for the dAYS OF liberation from th epredetor of society and from those who wish to harm thy from they and from thou amen

Hryvgina said...

i write threefold so as to prepare this blog for the dAYS OF liberation from th epredetor of society and from those who wish to harm thy from they and from thou amen