I see it as a case of 'chossid shoteh', just in a backwards way.
By the way, I was once a 'Chossid shoteh' and it was so embarrassing. On shlichus in Sydney, we took some boys to an amusement park. While waiting on line for a waterride with a couple of campers (not frum), a barely dressed girl in front of me fell backwards into my arms.
I freaked out and jumped to avoid the touch instinctively (and stupidly), and she fell to the ground. Only then did I realize that she fainted from dehydration. Ambulances showed up and stuff. I was so embarrassed.
TRL - Zvi without a T is the way to go. The Z represents the Tzaddik. Oddly enough, I spell my second name Peretz with a t. Go figure.
On a related note, your blog allowed me to have the wonderful opportunity of saying 'shtech' to my wife (in a most loving way).
I had told her about Reb Mendel Futerfas' bird Moshol about a week ago, and she didn't believe it came from a farbrengen. And then this week you went and posted it!!!
6 comments:
Yeah, that's really weird.
Also. Zvi, I just chapped something really cool-you're now the third person I know who spells the name "Zvi" without a "T"! This is great!
listen, zweee, wat iss yur namber. i wan to kol yu. dis iss me, yur fren from venehuela. we pill poteitos togeder wit lorena in de kichen of otawa.
514-621-9253
I see it as a case of 'chossid shoteh', just in a backwards way.
By the way, I was once a 'Chossid shoteh' and it was so embarrassing. On shlichus in Sydney, we took some boys to an amusement park. While waiting on line for a waterride with a couple of campers (not frum), a barely dressed girl in front of me fell backwards into my arms.
I freaked out and jumped to avoid the touch instinctively (and stupidly), and she fell to the ground. Only then did I realize that she fainted from dehydration. Ambulances showed up and stuff. I was so embarrassed.
TRL - Zvi without a T is the way to go. The Z represents the Tzaddik. Oddly enough, I spell my second name Peretz with a t. Go figure.
On a related note, your blog allowed me to have the wonderful opportunity of saying 'shtech' to my wife (in a most loving way).
I had told her about Reb Mendel Futerfas' bird Moshol about a week ago, and she didn't believe it came from a farbrengen. And then this week you went and posted it!!!
TRS - Who is the third? I know of another one. The Konikovs on the Space Coast. Zvi and Shulamis. (Isn't that cute? It's us minus our first names...)
Zvi: I'm always happy to help couples with sholom bayis issues :)
le7: there's my cousin from Toronto and BZ Friedman.
Post a Comment