Sunday, July 05, 2009

Shlichus in Russia



For those of you who originally were reading my blog for the interesting stories and stuff that happens to a (North) American Shliach in Russia, check out marozov.blogspot.com which is written by my buddy Yossi Marozov in Ulyanovsk, Russia.

And support him. His community could use your donations.

I'm gonna also link him on the side of the blog.

I wonder which other shluchim around the world have blogs. Does anyone know of any? post in the comments. Maybe we can make a shluchim blog portal.

The ones I know:

Ulyanovsk, Russia - marozov.blogspot.com
Stavropol, Russia - jewishstavropol.blogspot.com
The world wide web - therealshliach.blogspot.com
Los Cabos, Mexico - running84.blogspot.com
Simferopol, Ukraine - www.chabadcrimea.org/templates/blog/default_cdo/aid/514938/jewish/Blog-CREME-DE-LA-KRIM.htm

And one more which for now will remain private, unless he wants me to publicize it. You know who you are. If you want it publicized, post.

Edit: I dunno why but the links aren't working, so I added the websites. Copy and paste them into your browser.

Second edit: fixed the links and added Simferopol. Thanks le7!

10 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Do I merit listing?

(just joking [sort of])

the Mitzvah man! said...

Zvi, the links are not working.

le7 said...

Chanan you are listed as the world wide web...

Zvi said...

Yeah, TRS.

You basically are the blog farbrenger.

The 'real' shliach of course is a shliach.

Just like a guy said...

Oh-see, the links weren't working...

but I appreciate it :)

Zvi said...

I also have a link on the left. Hope they work...

Are there any other shluchim blogging?

Just like a guy said...

The links do not work.

I think Lipsyzc in Crimea has a cute blog on their chabad.org website.

le7 said...

You need to include the http:// or it links it inside your blog.

Zvi said...

Oh, ok. I'll try to fix that.

CD said...

Thanks for not including mine.... Although I can use some exposure it's prob better it doesn't get viewed by the wrong eyes

at the airport now we gotta catch up

any news with chayale going?!