Friday, July 17, 2009

Short post

No excitement. Just a normal Supertatty day, except that I decided not to go to work because it's Friday.

Instead I'm reading some books to guide me through my writing process. I've also been going over my characters... It looks like this might be something special.

6 comments:

Just like a guy said...

You're writing a book? I tried that eleventy seven times...

Zvi said...

No, a film.

Just like a guy said...

Really? Cool! About what?

Zvi said...

A comedy. But I'll spare the details until it starts production, which will be in a while.

Meanwhile you can check out youngavraham.co, where though I'm not listed as writer (instead as 'researcher'), nevertheless along with Yisroel Bernath I put together the first draft, from which the film is based (many of our lines are used, and all of our created characters).

Just like a guy said...

Yisroel? Hey, I'm friend(ly) with him! Cool.

Zvi said...

Yeah, he's a good guy.