Tuesday, July 21, 2009
This guy is now on the Canadiens
He's not even Jewish. Mike Cammaleri, another newbie on the Habs roster, is a Jew. Hopefully some local Chabad House will convince the new ownership to light a public Menorah during a game. Maybe Mike can even say the Bracha and light it.
You can even have the lantern on the edge of a hockey stick.
I suggested this to my good friend Rabbi Yisroel Bernath of Chabad of NDG and he's working on it.
Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
And then the Canadians can go out and lose again...?
No way. Now we have the Jewish G-d on our side. Twice!
Why twice?
Cammaleri and me!
Plus Scott Gomez made a Bar Mitzvah video.
Well, whatever makes you happy. I mean, it's only been what, 16 years?
:) How sadly true.
But maybe Hashem was waiting for someone to be able to make a lechaim with the Stanley cup.
I could just see it. the Habs win the cup on home ice and Gary Bettman presents the Stanley cup to Mike Cammaleri (who for some reason is suddenly the captain).
Cammaleri immediately puts the cup under his skate, and smashes it in two, and shouts "MAZEL TOV!"
Incidentally, you know why people in Toronto never make Kiddush?
Because all the cups are in Montreal.
;)
Zvi, you have to come out of this fantasy world of yours...
You have a point :)
But heck, I'm a Twins fan, it's not like I have anything but fantasies either.
Is that guy the scott dude, or the mike dude? kind of confused. love the leaf joke!
Scott
Post a Comment