If only I could watch the video (or is it a pic?) I'd have something intelligent to say to this.
It's a video... you can't see it?It's working on my computer...aActually, can you all the others?
My iPod can only see YouTube and google video...oh well. And no, most of the others I can't.
Oh, you'll have to find a real computer.I guess this would make you 'the iPod shliach.';)
Yup. I suppose so.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If only I could watch the video (or is it a pic?) I'd have something intelligent to say to this.
It's a video... you can't see it?
It's working on my computer...
aActually, can you all the others?
My iPod can only see YouTube and google video...oh well. And no, most of the others I can't.
Oh, you'll have to find a real computer.
I guess this would make you 'the iPod shliach.'
;)
Yup. I suppose so.
Post a Comment