Friday, March 27, 2009

Hashem works in mysterious ways


A picture of me at one of the Sheva Brochos'. My brother-in-law Dovid is trying to avoid me (for obvious reasons).

I just went on my odnoklassniki page (a Russian version of facebook) where I have met and had many conversations with people from my community (yes, about half of them non-Halachic Jews).

Anyway, I had 3 messages. 2 telling me to keep strong blah blah blah, but one was interesting.

It was from someone in Pyatigorsk, a student (not sure if he's a Halachic Jew). I had met him on odnoklassniki ages ago when he visited my page (you can see anyone who looked at your page), so I asked him if he was Jewish. He said yeah and that was it.

Here was his new message:

Hey, Zvi. I saw the news on TV, and I hope you are doing ok. I decided that I want to learn TORAH with you when you come back.





Cool, huh?

No comments: