Yefim Fainer, the man we honored with the writing of a letter in the Torah.
It's all over the Russian news, including BBC Russia. I expect it to be a couple of hours (a day at most) for it to hit the American media.
Our loss at the appeal somehow got public, and our president got even nastier. He released his tirade full of lies to the media here: http://news.mail.ru/society/2459021 and another lie was added here: http://www.infox.ru/authority/mans/2009/03/25/Iz_Stavropolya_vyysl.phtml stating that I have been urging my 'flock' to all leave to the USA and Israel.
I got a call this morning from a local TV station in Stavropol, and might get interviewed. We'll have to see what Rabbi Lazar says, since I trust he knows what he's doing better than I know what I'm doing. I know he's on top of the situation since I was asked to urgently send a 'press picture' to the Federation.
Only time will tell, but I suspect there is alot more to come.
I'm going to try and write a rebuttal to all the lies.

2 comments:
All is beshert, but you got to do what you can to let the truth, emes, right what is not right.
PLEASE WRITE A LETTER REVEALING THE TRUTH!!! LET THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOW!!! THE GEZEIRAH AGAINST SHLUCHIM THIS YEAR SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN EVEN NASTIER AND STRONGER!!!
Post a Comment