In Moscow our stopover was for about 4 hours, so I took a taxi to meet Peter Order and Gary Levinovsky (I think I got the last name correctly), two old Carmelis who have donated 3 laptops for us to use at work. They did an amazing job, and I cannot thank them enough. I am currently at my in-laws, writing from one of my laptops.
I also put Tefillin on both of them, and we chatted for a bit over tea.
Now I have to install the Russian Chabad Management System onto my computer. I can finally start some serious work.
Great quote from Chayale who heard it at the Kinus: "After 120 years Hashem won't ask you why you didn't say Chitas. Instead he'll ask why your children don't say Chitas."

5 comments:
So..... you 3 laptops, did you say?
Doing the math... there are only 2 of you and Miriam's a little young. Ahem!
The other is for Viktoria our secretary... e got thm for work you know...
So... do you need anyone ELSE (from out of town) to work from you - maybe Montreal???
So... do you need anyone ELSE (from out of town) to work from you - maybe Montreal???
So... do you need anyone ELSE (from out of town) to work from you - maybe Montreal???
Post a Comment