
Another picture from the VERY SAME Sheva brochos to prove I am completely normal.
Click here: http://skavkaz.rfn.ru/region/rnews.html?id=164201&rid=370 and then watch the video. If you understand Russian, basically Yefim is saying "He worked alone. We had minimum contact with him. There were some people in Stavropol who knew him somewhat, but I did not know him."
Boy does he look uncomfortable saying straight out lies.
Another interesting thing they did was place a montage of photos that I had put up a while back from the Sefer Torah event, and next to it they put a paper which had been there from before my time listing prices of tickets to Israel. The deduction: the Rabbi was obviously promoting people to leave to Israel.
One problem: If he 'barely' knew me, then that must mean I didn't really work in the center or if I did, was barely ever there.
Then how did I manage to get that sign up there, and if he is so oppoed to that sign, why didn't he take it down?

No comments:
Post a Comment