Monday, March 23, 2009

Mishenichnas Adar...


I have some extra time here.

Adar is supposed to be a time for miracle. An 'auspicious' (very Shliachy word) time in Jewish history.

Last night I was in the airport for an our and half with my sister-in-law trying to convince people to tae our documents to Russia.

Miracle followed miracle so far. If we win the appeal, then I will seriously KNOW that the Shulchan Aruch made a good point when it advised Jews to go to court in Adar.

Miracle:

1 - It was late and no one was left in line at the aeroflot counter when we bumped into a Russian who didn't speak English, and agreed to take the documents in for us.

2 - He actually called Yanky Klein as soon as he arrived n Moscow.

3 - I only got through at 3:00 AM, but Yanky was amazing! He got it all organized. A driver was waiting at the airport.

4 - The driver refused to give it to someone flying to Stavropol, but they found a company or something that will send it off for 500 rubles.

5 - It's going to Stavropol, and we even organized that Igor Lener is picking it up.

Thank you Yanky Klein! Thank you Rabbi Lazar for taking a personal interest in this, and making sure it happened!

One more miracle to go (I hope).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS ZVI!!! We should hear some really good news tomorrow!! Getting it there just ain't enough, lets wait for the next miracle!

the Mitzvah man! said...

We're praying man!!!

the Mitzvah man! said...

Didan Notzach!!!