Hi Rabbi Zvi, I don't think you would remember who I am (although we did meet in brief awhile back), but I heard about the great things you have been doing in Stavropol since you set up base & now what has happened.
My family & I follow your blog religiously and you are in our prayers.
Good luck & I will definitely buy a raffle ticket. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
You inspire me everyday! I am trying to be a more positive and better person thanks to you!
Zvi, You speak Parseltongue? I had no idea, I thought we were muggles! I'm waiting for my last paycheck so that I can buy the tickets... You knew that raffling off a laptop will catch my eye, didn't you. Hopefully, when you're drawing the ticket my name will chatch your eye, right?
4 comments:
I am! Give them to me when I come in next week! This is a great idea!!!
I want to win a kopek sooooo badly!
Hi Rabbi Zvi,
I don't think you would remember who I am (although we did meet in brief awhile back), but I heard about the great things you have been doing in Stavropol since you set up base & now what has happened.
My family & I follow your blog religiously and you are in our prayers.
Good luck & I will definitely buy a raffle ticket. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
You inspire me everyday! I am trying to be a more positive and better person thanks to you!
-Sangie A. & family
Thank you Sangie!
P.S. Ssssssss
Zvi, You speak Parseltongue? I had no idea, I thought we were muggles!
I'm waiting for my last paycheck so that I can buy the tickets... You knew that raffling off a laptop will catch my eye, didn't you.
Hopefully, when you're drawing the ticket my name will chatch your eye, right?
Post a Comment