Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you Reb Reuven!

Roman Yablonovsky kindly helped me (figure out how to) translate the web page I wanted in the last post.

It's difficult to read and translate appropiately (and a long article), so I'll just post the new revelations.

1 - Apparently I am an Israeli espionage agent, or so 'sources' claim.
2 - Yefim Fainer refused to an interview, claiming that 'you know why I can't speak, and if you look into the story a little bit you'll see what you want.'
3 - The Russian Jewish Congress is furious with the letter by Oleg Pushkantser
4 - My 'crime' has now been changed to 'convincing people to leave to the US and Israel.'
5 - 184 (off the mark by 3) people signed a letter to Rabbi Lazar asing him to send them back their Rabbi
6 - Medvedev said something about how Rabbis shouldn't be deprted, but can be seen as nationl security threats (i I understood the end of the article correctly).

Great. I'm apparently a National Security Threat.

I'm getting punched around in the press. But you know that for every goal power forwards score in hockey they get pounded around a bit first.

I hope I go back. I miss my friends and community.

No comments: